How to leave iTrader feedback for first time?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TNGabe

Reaction score
I can't figure out how to leave itrader feedback for someone who doesn't have 'see itrader' in their profile. Me no computer good! Any help appreciated.

It's kinda confusing. Ill try to help the best I can. First off it has to be done by the website (not an app). You have to go to one of threads the OP posted in. Find one of their posts. Underneath that persons avatar it'll say join date, then location, then posts, the itrader. Next to I trader there will be a # in perentacies. Click the number (example (0)) and it'll bring you to their itrader page. Towards the bottom to the left it'll say leave itrader feedback for (and the persons name). Hopefully that's not too confusing! Lol PM me if you have more questions or need more help!

Ed

Thanks for the help, no wonder I couldn't figure it out. That is confusing. Is it posted somewhere?

Here is what I do:

1. Click on send a Pm to the person you want to leave itrader feedback for at the end of the web address is a unique number for that user Killy-Klubb for example is 137401. Copy it or write it down. (see first picture)

2. Open your own or any ones itrader page you want. Replace the number at the end with the one you just copied down and click go or enter or whatever to refresh to that persons blank itrader page. (see 2nd picture)

3. Click leave feedback as normal.

1.jpg

2.jpg

I tried the way that Ed talks about above (if i'm doing what your talking about right sorry if i'm not) but I don't always see the itrader (0) to even click on. Here is an example Homebrewdad started a thread called "Homebrewing myths that need to die" I see his join date, location, posts, and likes but i don't see an itrader (0) that i can even click on. Please correct me if I am doing this wrong.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/homebrewing-myths-need-die-400198/

Using my Technic I was able to figure out that homebrewdad's unique number is 105245. So this link would allow you to leave feedback for him:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/itrader.php?u=105245

3.jpg

You want to click on the '0' after 'feedback score' right under the user name.

& to answer Ed5388 - yup, worked. Thanks again!

Thanks! and WOW was I doing that the hard way!!!!!!!! :eek:

More effective than what I was doing - clicking on the person I wanted to leave feedback for's profile and staring at it over and over looking for a button that doesn't exist. :mug:

LoloMT7 said:
I tried the way that Ed talks about above (if i'm doing what your talking about right sorry if i'm not) but I don't always see the itrader (0) to even click on. Here is an example Homebrewdad started a thread called "Homebrewing myths that need to die" I see his join date, location, posts, and likes but i don't see an itrader (0) that i can even click on. Please correct me if I am doing this wrong.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/homebrewing-myths-need-die-400198/

Using my Technic I was able to figure out that homebrewdad's unique number is 105245. So this link would allow you to leave feedback for him:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/itrader.php?u=105245

image-1823391801.jpg

Glad it's working. Took a pic of what I was talking about with the itrader #. Hope this helps others in the future!

Cheers
Ed

View attachment 111722

Glad it's working. Took a pic of what I was talking about with the itrader #. Hope this helps others in the future!

Cheers
Ed

Problem is sometimes there isn't an itrader # there. I see it on TNGabe but i don't for some others... Like homebrewdad (attached). Gabe pointed out to me that you can click the Feedback # instead of the itrader # and it's the same thing... :mug:

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 113
I finally figured this out too, but ran into this today.

a message that says I can not rate any more people today.

how dare you tell me what to do HBT? I'm going down to the fair with some scoring cards. Gonna find some solid 3s and give them 5s to brighten their day.

and then put in my last trader rating tomorrow I guess.

Latest posts

Back