On a roll

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrVertebrae

Reaction score
Just a word for you just starting this little game of home brewing. I've been pretty steady with my one 6 gal better bottle and couple of Mr Beer fermentors. But since I got the two extra better bottles, I currently have a total of 30 gallons of beer either lagering or brewing. Not to mention the meads. Its getting pretty obsessive.

Very nice.....I had 35 gallons fermenting back in July, and had to upgrade my fermenting capasity to 45 gallons. I haven't used the full 45 gallon capasity yet, but I know it's coming! :mug:

Nothing makes a home more inviting than the smell of numerous beers fermenting in the brewshop.

35_gallons.jpg

@Biermuncher, a beautiful set up. Looks very similar to my fourth bedroom/brew room. I'm pretty sure I'll be starting another five gallon batch this weekend. Trying to get a big chain going so I don't have to drink anything younger than a few months or more.

Back