Label Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrss13

Reaction score
I am new to homebrewing, and am ready to bottle up my beer in a few days. I'm looking for a basic label to distinguish my beer from my hard cider that I'll be brewing next week. I've been browsing through the forum and found some great ideas and advice. I initially tried playing around with gimp, but just can't figure it out. I found a great image on deviantart.com of an apple with a chinese star in it and blood coming out that I think would look really neat for the cider... but I just can't get it to work with font. (I must be an idiot).

Then I saw that official seal maker on says-it.com, and is really easy to work with... but is limited with the images... since I can't get the image of the apple on the seal.

Does anyone know if there is something similar to says-it.com, but that I can upload an image of my choice?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Latest posts

Back