• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

craigslist jacksonville fl (not mine)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He posts all over CL. Just saw a thread talking about these in OH and MO. No other comments.

i sent an email to him when i first saw them, cant remember where he is located. He did send me a pdf with more information if anyone was interested i can try to dig it up

They are on ebay as well. They don't look bad but having a huge pile of them in the pictures kinda suggests they may not be as thick as a good quality pot. Who knows though they might be worth trying.

He's a buddy of mine actually, went to high school with him. He makes some really good quality stuff. Just giving you the heads up. I'm having him make me a few pots in the near future when I have some extra spending money.

Latest posts

Back