Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muse435

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
If your anything like me you like seeing new labels that are made by you fellow home brewers. I hope others will post their labels here so it is easier to see the final labels in one spot.

Here are my first three:

Midnight%20Ale%20short%20copy.jpg

Winter%20Storm%20IPA%20copy.jpg

Winter Storm IPA Discussion

Evil%20Pumpkin%20Pie%20Ale%20copy.jpg

Pumpkin Pie Ale Discussion

So let's see those labels :mug:

EDIT: I an effort to try and keep this thread for pictures i've added links to the"idea" threads about my labels. I love feedback (both positive and negative) but I'm hoping to make it so you can scroll through and mostly see pictures :)

This is the basic format of all my labels. I just switch out the name and info, and I also change the color of the rusty truck font to coordinate with whatever type of beer it is. I looks a little odd with a white backround, but I actually print it on "kraft" cardboard colored labels.

I don't take full credit for the design though. Another homebrewer on HBT gave me a bit of inspiration as far as the layout goes. I just tweaked it to my own liking.

Rusty Truck Label Pumpkin.jpg

I'm embarassed to even post this after seeing how nice yours all look. My computer skills are extremely elementary, but i hacked this together one day while bored at work and for the sake of subscribing to this thread, here it is. I haven't actually printed any of these, but the goal is to eventually put the style of beer, ABV%, description on the right hand side, but this is what i've come up with: (sorry so small)

Bottlelabelsmall.jpg

If your anything like me you like seeing new labels that are made by you fellow home brewers. I hope others will post their labels here so it is easier to see the final labels in one spot.

Here are my first three:

Midnight%20Ale%20short%20copy.jpg

Winter%20Storm%20IPA%20copy.jpg

Evil%20Pumpkin%20Pie%20Ale%20copy.jpg

Muse435,
Are you using a template for these? If so, is it something you made up yourself? What program(s) are you using? They look great. I plan to start putting some of my ideas down on paper, just looking for some direction. Thanks for any help.

Here are my first three:

pics go here...

What's with the Qcodes? Do they link to something?

Edit: Cool they work! How do you make those?
Never mind, I'll probably figure it our now before you reply.

Or, I could send you an SMS! :p
Naw, it's too late.

Edit 2: Yeah ok, I found it :D
Hope you don't mind, I'm going to steal your idea now.
:eek:

And btw, they are nice looking labels! I just got all geeky when I saw the Qcodes....

my girlfriend drew this one for me. its an english brown ale with a minimal amount of fuggles hops and over steeped earl grey tea for tannic bitterness and then dry hopped with more tea in the secondary.

181959_1695590082666_1625255507_1495244_5039318_n.jpg

I love this. Great hand drawn imagery and color selection. :mug:

my girlfriend drew this one for me. its an english brown ale with a minimal amount of fuggles hops and over steeped earl grey tea for tannic bitterness and then dry hopped with more tea in the secondary.

181959_1695590082666_1625255507_1495244_5039318_n.jpg

All i see is a red X. I thought that was a member vs. non member thing, but I am now a member and still cannot see it :confused:

Not to discourage discussion or anything, but I vote to keep this as primarily a label thread. I know sometimes when I'm looking for inspiration/examples, I struggle to scroll through hundreds of topics. Therefore, it'd be nice to have one common (sticky?!?!?) label only thread.

That said, here are two of mine:

hookshothefeweizen2.jpg

alebatross.jpg

Discussion regarding naming found here.

Muse435,
Are you using a template for these? If so, is it something you made up yourself? What program(s) are you using? They look great. I plan to start putting some of my ideas down on paper, just looking for some direction. Thanks for any help.

They were all made by me, no template, I use photoshop elements and my canon 50D. :mug:

Nothing compared to what has already been posted, but here is my lable done on 2"x3" Avery lables.

GeneralGeorgeLogo.jpg

Latest posts

Back