Breweries near Macomb, MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAWhiteFSU

Reaction score
I will be in Macomb, MI for a wedding this weekend. Any recommended places in the area to stop in for a pint? Thanks.

If you won't have a car then Sherwood's is your only bet. It's right in Macomb. They have 'OK' beer. Sometimes can be hit and miss. If you go get a pizza with the bold and spicy beer sauce.

If you can drive I would recommend Kuhnhenn's and Dragonmead. They both have really good beer/mead and a huge selection of styles.

If you venture slightly further there are a couple more options: Griffin Claw in Birmingham just opened and are making some excellent beers. If like mead B. Nektar has a free tasting every Friday and Sat you could attend. If you like Belgian beers Bastone in Royal Oak is pretty good as well.

Those would

Awesome, thanks. Do you know if Kuhnhenn's fills growlers? I looked on the website but did not see either way.

Kuhnhenn's does indeed fill growlers. I would suggest the DRIPA.

Also check out Champane's Wine Cellar a bottle shop right around the corner from Kuhnhenn's. Great selection and prices.

Back