Nugget Necter and 75 min IPA for Trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dshay

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a bottle of this years 75 minute ipa from dogfish head along with a couple of bottles of Nugget Nectar. I am looking for some of the more "special" types of beer.

Looking for:

Rogues Maple Bacon Ale

Plinny

120 Min

Hopslam

KBS

Anything else just throw it out there.

Thanks,

-Oh, I live in the Ohio area so if there is anything else you are looking for just let me know.

Cheers :mug:

Would you be willing to just sell the 75 min ipa? I live in ohio also so I cant really offer you anything you cant already get.

Just as MrNic said its illegal. Sorry. If you can find anything that I mentioned above or something that is along the line of those I would be willing to trade a bottle of 75 minute. I managed to get 2 bottles of it this year, so I already drank the other. Good stuff :mug:

Well if we're getting technical so is shipping alcohol through the mail on a trade without a signature requirement but whatever

browndwag, no need for the negative comments. I understand that it is sold on ebay, they always say that the value is in the container not the contents; thats how they get around it. I was simply joking about the whole thing, and sorry I do not wish to sell the beer. Simply looking for new things to try. Sorry for your inconvenice there.

dshay said:
browndwag, no need for the negative comments. I understand that it is sold on ebay, they always say that the value is in the container not the contents; thats how they get around it. I was simply joking about the whole thing, and sorry I do not wish to sell the beer. Simply looking for new things to try. Sorry for your inconvenice there.

Sorry i didnt think i was being negative just merely making a point. If you really want a rogue maple bacon they sell it on the rogue website and on madeinoregon.com

It's not illegal to mail alcohol. FEDEX allows it. USPS won't. I send bottles all the time to friends across the country. I've got Hopslam, but it seems you've already found some traders. If it falls through, I'm interested.

SuburbanBrewer said:
It's not illegal to mail alcohol. FEDEX allows it. USPS won't. I send bottles all the time to friends across the country. I've got Hopslam, but it seems you've already found some traders. If it falls through, I'm interested.

I know its not illegal to actually send the beer my point was it is if he has no idea on my age which he dosent. For all he knows I could be 18. But im not here to argue about this anymore. I just scored 3 bottles of the 75 min ipa so its all good cheers

Back