Laughing Gnome's Argentinian Vacation?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revvy

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Shecky and I have noticed that you haven't been around as much as you normally are, the last few days....is there something you need to tell us? Have you been a travellin?

A TOWN in South America is living in fear after several sightings of a 'creepy gnome' that locals claim stalks the streets at night.

The midget - which wears a pointy hat and has a distinctive sideways walk - was caught on video last week by a terrified group of youngsters.

Teenager Jose Alvarez - who filmed the gnome - yesterday told national newspaper El Tribuno that they caught the creature while larking about in their hometown of General Guemes, in the province of Salta, Argentina.

He said: “We were chatting about our last fishing trip. It was one in the morning.

Advertisement

“I began to film a bit with my mobile phone while the others were chatting and joking.

"Suddenly we heard something - a weird noise as if someone was throwing stones.

"We looked to one side and saw that the grass was moving. To begin with we thought it was a dog but when we saw this gnome-like figure begin to emerge we were really afraid."

Jose added that other locals had come forward to say they had spotted the gnome.

He said: “This is no joke. We are still afraid to go out - just like everyone else in the neighbourhood now.

"One of my friends was so scared after seeing that thing that we had to take him to the hospital.”

[youtube]3QH3LF974K0[/youtube]

[youtube]W3vBSiDqX2Y[/youtube]

So......Do you need a gnomic intervention? Dancing Lessons?

Whatsupwiththat?

0_61_031108_gnome.jpg

:D

Wanted for questioning.

travelocity-gnome.jpg

I heard about this on the radio. Apparantly it's 'barking' now. A bunch of 16 year boys were out dancing by the fountain when they heard it. Oh really now? 16 year olds dancing with each other? In public? Uh huh. Unless it's West Side Story down there, I seriously doubt it.

Wanted for questioning.

travelocity-gnome.jpg

I heard about this on the radio. Apparantly it's 'barking' now. A bunch of 16 year boys were out dancing by the fountain when they heard it. Oh really now? 16 year olds dancing with each other? In public? Uh huh. Unless it's West Side Story down there, I seriously doubt it.

Yeah, they're dancing in video 2...16 year old boys don't dance regardless of the culture.....

I will say, that that sideways shuffle in video one is distrubing....

Kinda like the dancing dwarf in Twin Peaks.....

[youtube]36_vlZha7bg[/youtube]

Ah, I didn't know they showed dancing in the videos. I can't play youtube at work. *grumble*lousy proxies*

His silence indicates guilt :D

The trouble is, if he's out terrorizing argentinian villages, and causing teenage dancing boys to sh*t themselves....this could be a huuuge international incident...I mean is he even an American citizen, or just an expat Brit with a sick twisted view of the world?

:D

Hey!!!! That is not me!!! (And yes, I'm American now)

It's hard to tell from that bad video, but I think it's one of my cousins. He usually lives in big cities, and loves to dance because he has great rythm, so we call him Metro Gnome (sorry, it had to be done)

He was probably attracted to that village by his love of dancing, and when he saw some dancing sixteen year old boys, he.......hold on. It could be cousin Pedo Gnome.......

I need to see a better video, but it definitely wasn't me.

Hey!!!! That is not me!!! (And yes, I'm American now)

It's hard to tell from that bad video, but I think it's one of my cousins. He usually lives in big cities, and loves to dance because he has great rythm, so we call him Metro Gnome (sorry, it had to be done)

He was probably attracted to that village by his love of dancing, and when he saw some dancing sixteen year old boys, he.......hold on. It could be cousin Pedo Gnome.......

I need to see a better video, but it definitely wasn't me.

Well it's good to know...

But you're right he does have rythm...

[youtube]YGRLRHkz8Js[/youtube]

Oh yeah, that's definitely Metro Gnome. Pedo can't dance for ****

Does Pedo gnome bark? Could they be down there together? I'm thinking that metro gnome in video 1 has a distinctive sideways movement...While video 2 appears to ahve a different walking style...(the video with the kids dancing) Maybe pedo was attractive to the swishy potential of dancing argentinian boys....but evidently in video 2 they said he barked...

Back