Denver's top 5 breweries

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Renegade is my favorite in Denver, but they haven't even been open a year, so maybe they'll start getting some more recognition soon.

I think they just had their 1st anniversary party a month or so ago......and they have started canning a few so hopefully they'll get "out there" a little more......unfortunately for them they dont have 10,000 Highland hipsters ;) walking by their front door every day like DBC.

I think they just had their 1st anniversary party a month or so ago......and they have started canning a few so hopefully they'll get "out there" a little more......unfortunately for them they dont have 10,000 Highland hipsters ;) walking by their front door every day like DBC.

Ehh, they've been pretty slammed the past few times i've been in there. First Friday's definitely help them out a lot too. Solid spot, I need to make another trip out there soon.

Good to see Strange on there, good guys running that shop.

I'm not a fan of almost anything Breckenridge puts out, most of my friends are the same way. They did nail down two pretty sweet locations though, i'll give them that.

Ehh, they've been pretty slammed the past few times i've been in there. First Friday's definitely help them out a lot too. Solid spot, I need to make another trip out there soon.

Good to see Strange on there, good guys running that shop.

I'm not a fan of almost anything Breckenridge puts out, most of my friends are the same way. They did nail down two pretty sweet locations though, i'll give them that.
I agree about Strange, they are definitely some good peeps.

Which 2 spots? South Kalamath and 22nd & Blake? I would agree, as well as Amatoes and Ghost (Breck n Wynkoop join ventures) They do have the downtown/lodo/lohi map covered!

And another dancing banana for Strange :ban:.....headed there prior to the Broncos game on Sunday!

Back