Help> I was gifted small co2 bottles not sure if I can use them.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rshosted

Reaction score
I currently keg my beers. My Swimbo's father had two CO2 bottles he used for soda pop. He was walking them out to the trash when she noticed and grabbed them for me. They don't have a traditional top on them, and I'm not even sure I can use them. If anyone knows how I could hook them up to a regulator, if they are not too old... well, any help would be appreciated...
Here are a few pics. I'd really like to take them to parties, and camping if possible....

smallco2bottle2.jpg

smallco2bottle.jpg

Thanks in advance,
Ryan

Ferris, thank you so much! I think that is what I need for these. I wish I could measure them to verify. I've never done paintball, but I bet they are the same... I may take them to the brewshop with me today and let the 'kids' there look at it, they'll probably know better than me.

If I were you, I'd go with that converter considering that you prob already have a typical regulator. Good find on your swmbo part!

Back