Labels for upcoming party

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atl300zx

Reaction score
I recently changed the name of my nano-brewery to Jaded Spirits. The name flows in the labels as all my beer names are derived from dead celebrities. I will be serving all these beers at an upcoming party. I have about 20 more labels i have designed but will release them once the beer is ready.

JanisHoplin.JPG

amberwavesofwayne.JPG

impeachedsummerale.JPG

overlystout.JPG

Here a few more to keep this interesting. I am planning to brew these beers this summer once i get another chest freezer to use as a fermentation chamber.

burninhellebock.JPG

rebelwithoutakolsch.JPG

The artwork is awesome and eventhough you "borrowed" it, I still think the beer names are really creative...

The artwork is awesome and eventhough you "borrowed" it, I still think the beer names are really creative...
I just need to go to Six Flags or a carnival and find a caricature artist...:mug: Then they can be all original!:drunk:

a lot of them are Sebastian Kruger. He is the best. I have some other labels i didnt post where i use his art as well.

i love that picture too. obviously you could work somethign with his name and Schwarzbier but i didnt use it b/c he isnt dead and doesnt fit my theme.

Great art tho.

Do love the font with the name.

I just need to go to Six Flags or a carnival and find a caricature artist...:mug: Then they can be all original!:drunk:

Not to rain on your parade but he/she would have to sign a release for you to use it or its copyright infringement. Heh... but im sure if you give him/her something to sign and a few beers he/she will be like hell yeah! Desktop Publishing is about half my job.

Latest posts

Back