2012 Goose Island Bourbon County Stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wingfan13

Reaction score
I am trying to get my hands on a 4 pack (or more) of this beer. If there is anyone out there willing to pick one up and ship it for me I would pay for the beer, the shipping and send you some beers from my neck of the woods that you wouldn't be able to get where you live.

I am in Austin Texas by the way.

Also, has anyone had this years yet ?

It released up north last week. Its due in my area (mid Atlantic) this week and next. If its anything like last year it will be near impossible to get any around me, last year I searched high and low to come up with 2 bottles total.

I stand corrected.

I swore it was released much later in the fall. Looks like it'll hit New York at the end of the month. :mug:

Yeah I know a lot of people that have it already. It is strange because I keep hearing they made 5 times as much this year but a lot of bottle shops are limiting people to 1 bottle.

Yeah I know a lot of people that have it already. It is strange because I keep hearing they made 5 times as much this year but a lot of bottle shops are limiting people to 1 bottle.

They did have a run on draft a few months back, that probably accounted for a bunch of the increase in produciton. They are also distributing to many more areas than in previous years, not sure if that accounts for the 5x uptick in priduciton but thought it was worth mentioning.

Back