Hello from Monroe, WI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skipper1953

Reaction score
Hi, all.
I've been doing a lot of reading on this forum and today I decided I should at least get a premium membership. I think I've gotten my $25.00 worth and then some since I joined in January.

I have been brewing extract kits off and on for a few of years (I have been making wine for a lot longer). I had my first all grain brew day a week ago today. I did an AG Caribou Slobber yesterday. This is fun.

I freely admit to being a bit of a gadget freak. It will be interesting to see where this tendency and home brewing is going to lead.

Dave

STAY AWAY FROM THE DIY FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding. It is single handedly bankrupting me, though. Welcome to the forum and remember the search function is yoru friend - the google search works best.

Welcome! My brother in law just moved from Racine to Madison to manage one of the SAM's.

Welcome to this insanity we call brewing! I'm an expatriate Wisconsinite hoping to move back to my home state in the near future. And my third daughter lives in Monroe! Right on the square!

Again, welcome!

glenn514:mug:

Welcome. I'm just up the road from you.

Hi, all.
I've been doing a lot of reading on this forum and today I decided I should at least get a premium membership. I think I've gotten my $25.00 worth and then some since I joined in January.

I have been brewing extract kits off and on for a few of years (I have been making wine for a lot longer). I had my first all grain brew day a week ago today. I did an AG Caribou Slobber yesterday. This is fun.

I freely admit to being a bit of a gadget freak. It will be interesting to see where this tendency and home brewing is going to lead.

Dave

Hey Monroe - Rockford here. I was really supposed to be born in Wisconsin....cus I like beer, cheese, and the Packers.

Hey Monroe - Rockford here. I was really supposed to be born in Wisconsin....cus I like beer, cheese, and the Packers.

Sorry, dude, you're still a FIB. But you do get extra credit for being a Packer fan. You'll get even more if you are a Brewer fan (and hate the Cubs).

:D

Back