• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Single Tier - 3 Burner Brewstand - Portland, OR

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShortSnoutBrewing

Kwanesum Chinook Illahee
Reaction score
Single tier brewing stand. 3 Banjo burners for MLT, HLT, Boil kettle. Each burner has it's own propane connection but hard plumping for use with one tank is quick and easy. 1" square SS tubing. Plastic shelf below the burners for storage, pump, chillers. There are some holes drilled in the shelf where I had my pump and chiller (not included). There is also a little warping in the shelf but it doesn't hinder the functionality at all. There are also tabs welded to the top structure to prevent accidental pushing off of your kettles (if you're using converted kegs). Locking casters for easy moving from storage to brewing space. This sale is for the stand only. No pumps, chillers, or kettles included. Email for questions. Asking $800 and I will entertain reasonable offers. Pick up preferred, or we can figure out delivery options. This stand has served me well for over 2 years. PM with questions. Local pick up or delivery please. Not looking to ship.

Thanks for looking!

5N65G35K23Kc3Mb3N1c373ad4c9f14c5e12e6.jpg

5G25H55Jf3n93Ka3F6c37236ad01495d91a1f.jpg

5G65K45M53G13Ma3Ndc379c2e7bcbcdd21b60.jpg

5N75I85Md3Gb3K63Icc377f434d5971f31ce8.jpg

Back