Indian food store

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D*Bo

Reaction score
I just picked up some coriander at a speciatly food store, then went over to the Indian food store to look for a few things the other place didn't have.

Picked up a 7oz bag of indian coriander for $1.78, dried chilli's $2, all kinds of crazy spices really cheap.

D*Bo said:
I just picked up some coriander at a speciatly food store, then went over to the Indian food store to look for a few things the other place didn't have.

Picked up a 7oz bag of indian coriander for $1.78, dried chilli's $2, all kinds of crazy spices really cheap.

Good to know. There are literally dozens within a 10 mile radius of my house. I live in "Little India".

Cheesefood said:
Good to know. There are literally dozens within a 10 mile radius of my house. I live in "Little India".

Yeah you can get really good prices on spices in many of those stores. We have one store in our town where the guy doesn't put prices though. If you are Indian it is cheaper. If you are milk toast, you're gettin' the shaft. :D Needless to say, I don't shop there lol.

Back