• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon selling multiple items including boilermaker, keezer(almost finished)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Degenerate

Reaction score
Mr doctor man says I should "consider avoiding all alcohol" so it looks like I need to find a new hobby. To help fund the new hobby, whatever it may be, I'm selling off a lot of my bigger ticket brewing items that I wont be needing anymore. West Portland area(really Aloha/Hillsboro) but I can meet for the smaller items in Beaverton/Tigard area for sale.

cash only please.

Blichmann Boilermaker(10 gallon) - $275
great condition, used for around 10 batches. Includes the lid, heat deflector and allen wrenches.

Blichman Floor Burner - $135
This is brand new. I bought it and assembled it but never fired it up.

Megapot (8 gallon) - $100
My older kettle with a three piece ball valve I added. The valve is probably 1-1.5" higher than it should be but it works fine with a little tipping.

immersion chiller (with a hose connector) - $40 <SOLD>
home made from about 45' copper tubing. Originally made to fit the 8 gallon Megapot but also works in the Boilermaker.

glass carboys - $20 each
I have one 5 gallon and three that I think are 6 gallon, but they might be 6.5 gallon. I cant remember at this point.

5 gallon ball lock cornelius kegs - $25 each <ALL SOLD>
I have four of these for sale.

Almost finished keezer - $500
7 CF GE(FCM7SUWW) chest freezer primed and painted with chalkboard paint and includes a Johnson Controls A419 thermostat. It has four brand new Perlick 525SS taps with shanks, all tubing(beer and gas) and a four way splitter block. I still have the beverage factory invoices for all the internals if you want to see them. Also includes a wooden base I built on 3" casters for easy movement.

All this really needs is a collar built and installed, CO2 tank and your beer in kegs.

Here are both kettles and the immersion chiller
20130715_170606.jpg

20130715_170624.jpg

burner
20130715_190543.jpg

all the keezer hardware (sorry, not the best pic. let me know if you have questions.)
20130715_193150.jpg

inside/outside of keezer and couple of carboys
20130715_192646.jpg

20130715_192730.jpg

If you are willing to ship the ball locks, I'll buy them plus shipping

I just got into the HB game, not sure what kinda luck you're having selling these. I'm trying to find a 6 gallon carboy, but I'm working on a college budget =/ $10?

I would be interested in buying two of your four kegs. I'm right on the border between Portland and Tigard, so meeting up somewhere wouldn't be too difficult.

UWBrewer said:
I would be interested in buying two of your four kegs. I'm right on the border between Portland and Tigard, so meeting up somewhere wouldn't be too difficult.

Maybe you could ship me the other 2 if you meet up with him :)

I'd love to take both carboys off your hands. I'm just getting started in this hobby. A little hike from McMinnville, but if I swing through on my way to visit my parents no one could complain. :)

what would it cost to ship burner to 46550

As much as I want to sell it, I dont know if it would be worth it for me to ship. It weighs just under 30 lbs and the UPS Store estimator shows between $40-45. So the total would be around $180 which you should probably be able to beat locally.

Do you still have the burner available? I'm local and interested. Thanks!

Got any of those keezer parts still laying around? If you're interested in shipping I might be interested in buying. I'd take everything you can't ship (freezer and caster).

Do you still have the burner available? I'm local and interested. Thanks!

I finally found a buyer for that just last week. Sorry.

Got any of those keezer parts still laying around? If you're interested in shipping I might be interested in buying. I'd take everything you can't ship (freezer and caster).

All I have left there is the distribution block, gas lines and beer lines. All the other hardware is sold.

I'm interested in the gas and beer lines and the dist. Block, what do you have and how much shipped to 03447?

Any shanks,faucets, or gas splitters avail?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I would possibly be interested in the Distribution block and the blichman if you were willing to ship.

Destination - 29650

PM me if you are willing, maybe we can work something out.

You guys realize the date of the OP? I bet he sold most everything and moved on to a new hobby by now.

Back