Chimay Cheese?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIBeer

Reaction score
I was just checking out the Chimay website, and learned that they also make a range of cheeses. Has anyone tried any of them? If the cheese is anything like the beer, it should be pretty good. More importantly, anyone know where to find this stuff?

It's pretty darn good cheese, but nothing super phenomenal in the cheese world and with its price. Pairs well with the beers, though. I can find it at Whole Foods.

Yeah, I really want to say around $12. I'll have to try it again to really pass judgement. I'm really not that versed in the ways of cheese.

Cool. There's a Whole Foods pretty close to where I work, but I've never had a chance to get there. This gives me a reason. Now if I can just kick this pneumonia. This sux. Dr. says I most likely had H1N1 last week - I felt better over the weekend, then wend down like a ton of bricks Tuesday morning. The pneumonia is apparently the secondary infection that we keep hearing about. Hope it misses my kids - one was down with H1N1 last week when I had it, one has it now.

The only good news about the whole situation is that I got a chance to bottle a 10gal batch of Ed's Haus Pale Ale before the pneumonia hit. The fact that I feel like crap makes the wait for carbonation that much easier.

Right there with you, dude. Had Pneumonia about 5 weeks ago. Couldn't stay up for more than 2 hours at a time for about 5 days straight. Was in the hospital on one day - ****ty.

Back