• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Drinking water hoses - 4' brand new

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

argoodin

Reaction score
I bought some mixed pallets at an auction a week or so back and ended up with 12 cases of 4' drinking water hoses. They are new in the packages. Packages may be a little dusty. I would like to pass them along to my homebrew buddies out there. At this price, connect them together and make the length that you need! I am looking for $4 a piece or I will do 4 hoses for $12 You pay shipping...I can get up to 4 in a medium flat rate box. 4 hoses = $12 plus $12.35 mailing, $24.35. I also have them on eBay but this is a better deal for all involved. Send me an email to [email protected] if you are interested.

image-3633439458.jpg

image-55980726.jpg

image-2346859913.jpg

Hmmm...I see them for $5.15 each of a different brand with free shipping if you order over $25. What's your point? Look, I am trying to move these along to people can use them for a price just shy of either giving them away or throwing them away (3.00 each, almost half the amazon price) when you consider the initial cost, and the handling time involved to get them shipped. Not to mention a PayPal fee for the transaction. My point being, you have the choice to buy or not to buy. It is up to you. If you spend the time to research and find a better deal for yourself, then so be it and I am happy for you. What you don't need to do is throw out ambiguous comments insinuating that I or anyone else has overpriced their items or is ripping someone off. Mind your own business and move along. (Steps off of soap box.)

Whoa Bud. Chill.
Just suggesting people take a look around first. Not insinuating anything...

and are they $3...or $4??:confused:

Sorry if I was a bit brash but I have been on this forum for a couple of years now and I get tired of folks ripping on other people's ads for no good reason.

I still have plenty of these available, $4 for singles or 4 for $12 as clarified above. I will get them out to you the next day via priority mail with a tracking number for whoever wants them.

Thanks for looking!

Bump with a new offer...I can stuff 7 hoses into a large flat rate box. $30 even, includes shipping.

You send me $30 via Paypal, I will send you 7 hoses.
You send me $24.35 via Paypal, I will send you 4 hoses.

Send correspondence/PayPal to [email protected] and I will get these out. I need to move these things out to free up some storage space.

***Note*** I will be out of town from 2/26-3/2, so any transactions during that time will be shipped on Monday 3/3.

One last bump and one last chance...I have enough hoses for three more of the 7 for $30 deals if there are any more takers. Thanks to the three of you who have purchased!

Brew Strong!

AG

Shipped out today Yak. Should have received the tracking number thru PayPal. If you didn't let me know.

One deal left and a couple of singles for any takers.

Back