Post Rapture Attendance Report

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petey_c

Reaction score
If I've got it correctly, if you weren't "raptured" yesterday, you're going to H-E-double hockey sticks in October. Who's left??

I got forced to come into work at 0200 and I'm sure that this isn't heaven so if my math is correct, I'm not one of the chosen.

I'm here. Of course after a few to many Woodford Reserve cocktails last night I'm in my own personal he**.

Right now I'm trying to think what would be worse, your situation or coming into work 4 hours early and making some OT money. I'm going to have to say that your situation came with a good evening before hand so in a way, I'm kinda jealous.

Reporting for duty!

What shall we brew for our long hot stay in hell?

I'm thinking of making another batch of honey chamomile wheat.

Well, I was sitting on my couch one minute reading HBT.COM - then boom!

DSC_0017.JPG

Sigh - this is what I get for brewing beer. I should have stuck to Wine... We know Jesus approves of wine at least at weddings, but the beer was probably to far. I guess those teetotalers are right, no alcohol in heaven

Well.....I'm still here. I was at the Roller Derby at 6pm last night, so I figured that's probably why I got "left behind." Hot chicks in fishnet beating the crap out of each other on wheels is probably not on Harold Camping's "things that folks who are gonna be rapured should be doing" list.

I designed this and posted it on facebook, now people want me to set up a cafe press account.

248127_10150189038069067_620469066_6935655_3863583_n.jpg

Well,in truth,the rapture comes right before the tribulation,then the end,in the book of Revelation (yes,the word is singular). Not like I'm a bible thumper or anything,but only God knows the appointed hour "I shall come as a thief in the night". Having said that,we're all still here...I guess that means we suck major.:confused: Oh,well,gotta do FG tests later this afternoon. I'll console myself in that,since in Heaven there is no bier,that's why we drink it here!

Well.....I'm still here. I was at the Roller Derby at 6pm last night, so I figured that's probably why I got "left behind." Hot chicks in fishnet beating the crap out of each other on wheels is probably not on Harold Camping's "things that folks who are gonna be rapured should be doing" list.

I designed this and posted it on facebook, now people want me to set up a cafe press account.

248127_10150189038069067_620469066_6935655_3863583_n.jpg

Two thoughts:

That shirt rocks.:rockin:

Roller Derby is a little piece of heaven. :eek:

To quote the late Charlie Ryan,"I heard,boy! Blow yer over-size pot,I was down here shovelin,& it's mighty hot". (hot rod Hades).

Okay, the picture of the empty clothes on the couch made me spit-take coffee. +1000 internets and a first class ticket to the next rapture. :)

And at the risk of violating ToS, I'd like to toss out there that perhaps heaven is a little less "standardized" and a lot more "personalized" to the individual... of course, as a militant Buddhist, I have no clue what I'm talking about. ;-)

So until we each tap that giant keg in the sky, RDWHAHB and with each sip, be mindful of and enjoy the little snippets of heaven on earth we've created.

Cheers!

(BTW.. I'm still here as well... and in really good company!)

Still here, dang it! Is Kirk Cameron still here? Maybe everybody got left behind and we just don't know that the countdown has started.

**** man, I thought I was dead !

...it's probably better that judgement day didn't come. I've been being judged pretty poorly at the HB tasting events...I need some more practice for sure.

Guys the only folksbwho don't believe there's no hooch in heaven are members of the southern baptist convention. The rest of christianity believes the best of everything is upstairs. So that would even mean that well have rivers of oaked arrogant bastard at our finger tips. Hell even the muslims believe they will get to drink, smoke opium and make flippy flop in the great hereafter. I've posted various things on booze and religion on here and most is pro booze. What do you think jesus's first miracle was anyway? God's got us covered, imho.

Nah the Rapture happened, almost got Raptured last night. As i was grabbing a pack of homebrew readying for ascension they told me there was no beer allowed in heaven; so i decided to stay.

Back