Simcoe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iowabrew

Reaction score
Just praising Simcoe here. Never used it before, drinking a pale ale i made with it and a splash of columbus @ FWH. Only been bottled for 10 days but still pretty darn good, i get why people love it so much.

I love it too. I made an IPA with it in june that was fantastic. I went to my LHBS for ingredients to rebrew it and they have no simcoe. I'm crying on my keyboard right now

that is why i bought 4 extra oz. My 5 gal batch only needed 2 but now i've got enough to make another 10 gal of this stuff, or make a 5 gal batch of IPA with it. As good as it is, it may wait till next spring, onto to lagers for winter!! Rye Maibock would be interesting with some simcoe....hhmmmm..

Ever had Weyerbacher's Double Simcoe? So Good! I'm making an all simcoe pale ale this weekend.
LOVE THE SIMCOE!!

that is why i bought 4 extra oz. My 5 gal batch only needed 2 but now i've got enough to make another 10 gal of this stuff, or make a 5 gal batch of IPA with it. As good as it is, it may wait till next spring, onto to lagers for winter!! Rye Maibock would be interesting with some simcoe....hhmmmm..

That's why I bought 2 extra pounds.

rs3902 said:
Ever had Weyerbacher's Double Simcoe? So Good! I'm making an all simcoe pale ale this weekend.
LOVE THE SIMCOE!!

Drinking one right now! Mmmmmmm

image-2615153513.jpg

Back