Source for a stainless table top?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got two SS tables off of Craigslist for 150 .Came from a defunked goat milk/cheese farm

with backsplash 22 " wide from front to backsplash and 24 total they are out there just need to be patient

thumb2_table-26085.jpg

this one is rather large

table11-26086.jpg

I also ended up with the sanitising tank in the back. Sold it a week later for twice what I paid

i would check around for your states/counties municipal auction site. Around here (MN/WI) they are always clearing this kind of stuff out. Also I have some great deals on auction sites that specializing in closing out restaurants. Quick web search would tell you if there are any near you.

here is the public surplus site, Just select the area, the link I am posting is OR, was taking a quick look for you, need a urinal, one going in 10 mins lol
http://www.publicsurplus.com/sms/all,or/browse/allcat?tm=m

If you're a Costco member, they have a 48” W x 24” D x 35” H stainless table for $159. Not cheap, but nothing with an NSF seal is...

Back