• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 3 Gallon Corny Keg (Ball Lock)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

advent

Reaction score
I am looking for a 3 gallon ball lock keg.. Ill take used or new for a good price.. send me a pm or post up in this thread cause my inbox might be full spoon.. thanks

WOW, that's a decent price if you already have pin lock connectors or need it NOW.
I just bought a 3G Ball Lock on this forum a month or so ago. After shipping it was $80. They don't turn up to often. I have no plans of selling mine, but everything has a price.

I just bought some pin locks from www.homebrewing.org. New $69 and used $49. I figured a really good price even if I have to buy some different disconnects.

yeah i know about that site and almost picked up a pinlock keg from them at their b&m store but im worried about the diameter of the keg being 9 inches instead of ball lock being 8 1/2 cause my fridge is tight..

I actually mentioned this site in the thread where the poster (now banned) was selling his ball lock 3 gallons for $60 shipped.. I wonder if any buyer actually got their keg?

Nobody got a keg and everybody ended up pissed off! I may have a line on a couple of 3 gallon kegs. I recently sold some that I bought in a group buy. My source may have as many as 4 more. If I am able to get them I will let you know. Last time they ended up costing us 80 plus shipping and they were in good shape. :D

Nobody got a keg and everybody ended up pissed off! I may have a line on a couple of 3 gallon kegs. I recently sold some that I bought in a group buy. My source may have as many as 4 more. If I am able to get them I will let you know. Last time they ended up costing us 80 plus shipping and they were in good shape. :D

I got one of his kegs and the keg I got was in almost new condition hardly any scratching at all.

Just a heads up, I bought 2 of the 3 gallon pin locks mentioned earlier in this thread (I use them to lager in a dorm fridge). Got them last week. They are identical to the 3 gallon ball locks I have, size and everything. You could change out the posts to make them ball locks, the spartan/cornelius posts are the same, or at least they seem to be on mine. Although the lids have a pressure relief valve, they're not the kind with the ring you can pull to relieve pressure, you still have to hit the gas post to relieve pressure on these.
Be prepared to clean them, nasty is an understatement. I almost wish I had gotten the new ones, not sure if it's worth saving the $20.

I just got mine delivered yesterday. I did opt for new. They were in great shape although covered in dust. Nothing a little soap and water wouldn't fix. I could see how maybe a used one could get grimey. I was very happy with my buy.

Back