brew day games..all by myself. :(

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StittsvilleJames

Reaction score
So, I have invented a new game for my brew days, because I don't have any brew friends. That's depressing. :(

So here is the game, it;s called..."How many beers before next hop addition".
It's quite complicated. Here's the rules. Drink beer between hop additions. See how many you can squeeze in.

Today, I'm doing a 60, 30, 15, 5 additions. I got one in between 60 and 30! Between 30 and 15 won't be too bad (going down good so far!), but between the 15 & 5 additions may be iffy. And the 5-flame out will probably be tough too.

Woooo

PS helps to try to squeeze in a couple before any hop additions, just to loosen you up!You should be able to get about 4 or 5 during your mash.

I like your style of brew day game!

I'm doing some racking to secondary's today... I'll play ... how well can I rack beer and drink beer at the same time :)

All my brew friends are here on the forum when I brew. A little music, beer, and HBT is all I need for a good brew day.:mug:

Latest posts

Back