• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beer stand and equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bwall12

Reaction score
This purchase includes a brew stand described below and additional brewing/kegging equipment, which contains (2 car boys, fermentation bucket, 2 kegs and co2 tank/ distribution)

The stand is a 2 tier electronic temperature controlled recirculating mash system with 2 burners for the Lauter Tun and Brew Kettle. This system contains a pump, heating element and temperature controller, which can all be controlled separately. It is constructed of metal with heavy duty locking casters. This system also contains the following;
• Water filter with connection for any water source
• Lauter Tun with (cover, ball valve, thermocouple & volume gage)
• Mash Tun with (built in sparger, ball valve & false bottom)
• 2 Bazooka tubes
• Counter flow wort chiller
• Single gas connection for both burners
• Wooden mash paddle, diamond plate bottom, quick connect fittings and hose for tranferring beer

I am willing to sell the stand by itself or $1600 for everything

photo1.JPG

photo2.JPG

photo3.JPG

I'm not interested (don't have the space) but others may be interested in knowing the location especially for such a large item.

I am located in the Massachusetts. The brew kettle and keggle are 15 gallons and mash tun is 10.

The Massachusetts, eh? I'm in the Connecticut. ;)

How much would you be willing to part with the stand and RIMS tube for?

I should probably ask this in a different forum, but i figured...who better to ask than someone that I know has a setup!

I get that you can gravity feed from the keggle to the mash tun. After that, how do you move the wort from the tun to the kettle for boiling without a pump? I've been thinking about building a gravity fed brew stand and wanted to know how people generally use theirs. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to muddy up your advertisement post! Thanks.

I should probably ask this in a different forum, but i figured...who better to ask than someone that I know has a setup!

I get that you can gravity feed from the keggle to the mash tun. After that, how do you move the wort from the tun to the kettle for boiling without a pump? I've been thinking about building a gravity fed brew stand and wanted to know how people generally use theirs. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to muddy up your advertisement post! Thanks.

See that little black pump next to the control box with the hoses coming out of it? Thats your pump

Ahhh...missed the pump. Thanks! I didn't know if I was missing something simple that people did with a two tier system. I think I'll get started on a two tier. Lift stuff If I need to at the start. Then get a pump later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back