October is breast cancer awareness month

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
Just a reminder. If you see a donation box, tuck-a-buck for breast cancer awareness and remind all the women in your life to get a mammogram. Talk to your daughters about it now so they set a habit for regular examinations.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Cheese, you always keep us guessing. I thought for sure I'd open this thread and see your version of awareness in the form of a bunch of titties. Touche.

Anyway...my wife just ran a 4-miler for breast cancer a few weeks ago. They had an awesome turnout and made a LOT of $$.

Ditto. SWMBO is good about self checking...I help too:D . But she does get checked. My partner at work just lost his wife last year to Breast Cancer. She was only 26! We try to support the Breast Cancer when we can. SWMBO jusst bought a pink deck of playing cards, and I bought a pink bathtub ducky for my daughter the other day.

pinkribbon.jpg

Evan! said:
Cheese, you always keep us guessing. I thought for sure I'd open this thread and see your version of awareness in the form of a bunch of titties. Touche.

Anyway...my wife just ran a 4-miler for breast cancer a few weeks ago. They had an awesome turnout and made a LOT of $$.

I work for a cancer care hospital who's name I won't mention, but you've probably seen our commercials. As a result, I am pretty in-tune with the goings-on in cancer treatment. There are fantastic new treatments available for breast and gynecological cancer.

Men can and do get breast cancer. Don't forget to check yourself every now and then.

great avi cheesefood!

And for the record I am all for breast cancer research. God knows the last thing we need in this world is less tits!

Our station is doing a "Real Men Wear Pink" campaign encouraging guys to wear something pink every friday to show support. My mom is a 5+ year survivor and still rolling along. :rockin:

Ize

Back