For Keggers: How do you bottle for competitions/other stuff?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevorino

Reaction score
I'm now primarily a kegger-- but I want to start sending beers to competitions to get feedback. How do ya'll bottle? Still just put it in bottle w/ sugar, Counterflow, Beergun, straight from tap?

I just gave the BMBF my first go around a few days ago. I'm going to check the bottles this weekend to see if they're still carbed. My plan is to get this process down and just keg and force carb everything.

I just gave the BMBF my first go around a few days ago. I'm going to check the bottles this weekend to see if they're still carbed. My plan is to get this process down and just keg and force carb everything.

I am going to start doing this some too. I don't have a huge freezer and like to brew more than I drink. It is pretty easy to fill about 10 22oz bottles and store them away for later freeing a keg. It is also nice to be able to throw the bottles in a cooler or give them away without worry about the yeast dregs.

Latest posts

Back