Competitions in Nashville

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PartTimeJedi

Reaction score
Is there a list of homebrew competitions going on in Nashville this year? I'm moving there this month from Knoxville and would like to start entering some.

Thanks for the help guys. Also, any of you know of someone with some available tickets for the brew festival next week?

The Misfits of Brewing Science will be doing a competition really soon. It will be a simple competition with only one style being accepted, American Pale Ale. The entry fee is $5 and is pretty much only open to those that post in the Misfits thread and that are in the group buys, you are welcome if you are in-town by then. The day of the judging and when the entrance fee and beer is due is June 2nd.

Speaking for the Mid State Brew Crew, it is best to go to our Facebook Page. We hardly use the website anymore. Guess we ought to. We are hoping to do an IPA only competition sometime soon. The Wilson County Fair is a good one to enter as well.

You'd probably do better by following the Music City Brewers on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/musiccitybrewers/

We are doing a brew off behind Bosco's (Hillsboro Village location) this Saturday, you could get some good info by stopping by.

Cool, thanks.

I'm actually thinking about joining the club soon. I've just had a lot on my plate at the moment since I just got settled into my place in Nashville. Looks like you guys have a lot of fun and are really knowledgeable.

Latest posts

Back