• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Denver - Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airdog_47

Reaction score
I'm looking for some 5 gallon ball lock kegs in the Denver area. I will be out there during President's weekend. Feb 15 thru 18. My buddy just had a new baby and has been brewing for a while now. I plan to surprise him with a homebrew kegerator since he has been bottling for quite sometime now. I have a fridge ready to pickup and luckly from upgrades and who knows what I have enough spare parts for a single tap system. I'm looking for some cheap kegs to get this going for him. I'm thinking 2 would be ideal to start him out. I do have some corny lids laying around, so if anyone has some kegs missing lids I would be interested in that as well, to cut costs even more.
Thanks a bunch.

Back