Gettin married

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrat's, Way to go!. That is a lot of beer. After you get back from the honeymoon let us know how you set up the homebrew for the guests.

Congrats !! May the happiness that y'all share today follow you the rest of your days

So the wedding went very well and everybody that drank the Homebrew loved it. We had a bartender who was a friend of ours pour the Homebrew, which was all bottled. We also had a few notes about how to properly pour it in case anyone just snatched some. We also had liquor, wine, and BMC so I brewed way too much haha. Thanks for the well wishes.

The ceremony, a pic at the reception hall, and the morning after with one of my groomsmen(drinking Homebrew improperly haha)

image-1769225836.jpg

image-1863800661.jpg

image-369441424.jpg

Wow, 45 gallons puts my 15 to shame haha....I got married the week before you and had my homebrew on tap.

Congrats! And glad to see another homebrewer getting hitched!

Congrats to you too! The 45 gallons came at a considerable sacrifice, no Homebrew for me for about 3 months. But I sure drank my fair share of it at the wedding.

Congrats to you too! The 45 gallons came at a considerable sacrifice, no Homebrew for me for about 3 months. But I sure drank my fair share of it at the wedding.

Haha, I know what you mean. My wedding was at a brewery and about halfway through the reception I thought to myself...I paid for open bar and drank none of it. I kept drinking my own homebrew, I wont have a chance to do that again.

Back