WLP380 = best laxative ever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelipen

Reaction score
Seriously.

This produced the hands down best hefe I have ever brewed. Exactly the flavor I wanted. Couldn't be happier with my 60% wheat brew.

It took me a bit to put two and two together recovering from the flu, but this is also is the best colon blow I've ever tasted. I'm well aware of the laxative effects of yeast, but I don't remember ever experiencing similar with other hefe's.

Will my gut adjust to this, or should I eat a lot of meat?

Incidentally, recipe was:
6 lbs white wheat
3 lbs golden promise
0.5 lb munich malt
1 oz home grown fuggles @ 60
WLP380 ( bit old so 2 l starter, stirplate)

OG 1.052
FG 1.008

Seriously.

This produced the hands down best hefe I have ever brewed. Exactly the flavor I wanted. Couldn't be happier with my 60% wheat brew.

It took me a bit to put two and two together recovering from the flu, but this is also is the best colon blow I've ever tasted. I'm well aware of the laxative effects of yeast, but I don't remember ever experiencing similar with other hefe's.

Will my gut adjust to this, or should I eat a lot of meat?

Incidentally, recipe was:
6 lbs white wheat
3 lbs golden promise
0.5 lb munich malt
1 oz home grown fuggles @ 60
WLP380 ( bit old so 2 l starter, stirplate)

OG 1.052
FG 1.008

ROTFLMAO! Thanks Dude! The best thing that's happened for me today. Good luck.....

380 is awesome. Try a batch with a 1/2oz FO addition and 1/2 dry hop of amarillo. So tasty.

Back