Trick or Treat!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
let's see your costumes! I didn't dress up this year, but I thought that I'd love to have dressed up as Lady Gaga. Maybe next year!

Here's my daughter and her family. My son-in-law isn't quite finished yet, but he's a pumpkin too:

DSCF5244.jpg

Sort of a last-minute costume for me, but I got a lot of compliments at the church's "Trunk or Treat" party.

beertender.jpg

Hard to see, but the costume came with "beer bottles holsters". Which were functional. I started out with Apple juice in a giant mug, but when the cops declined to make sure it was legal, I poured that out and poured in a bottle of the real stuff.

Sort of a last-minute costume for me, but I got a lot of compliments at the church's "Trunk or Treat" party.

beertender.jpg

Hard to see, but the costume came with "beer bottles holsters". Which were functional. I started out with Apple juice in a giant mug, but when the cops declined to make sure it was legal, I poured that out and poured in a bottle of the real stuff.

New wallpaper for me? You betcha.

I went as Brett Favre... Crocs, Shorts, Under Armour and trying to score phone numbers :D I think I'd get banned for my picture ;)

beertender.jpg

I LOVE that costume! I wish Bob would dress like that. That'd be great.

I went as Brett Favre... Crocs, Shorts, Under Armour and trying to score phone numbers :D I think I'd get banned for my picture ;)

And a big cut on your chin? :D

No costumes for me on my deployment. My wife told me that a lady in her late 20's came to the door with a picture of a 6 month old baby and a bag and said that she was trick or treating for the baby. Like the baby was gonna eat that candy. I think people get dumber every year. My wife told her to get lost.

The BEST costume this year in my opinion is HenryHill's wife's costume.

She was a Baywatch lifeguard. It was the most awesome costume! Maybe sometime he'll allow a picture of it on here.

Alice in Wonderland theme at our church "Trunk or Treat" this year.
SWMBO is Alice, The Turtle is a card soldier.
5133560697_cb207430f3_z.jpg

5133562147_3c53c05744_z.jpg

Me and SWMBO.... she hand made everything from thrift stores and home depot.. and elsewhere. She takes Halloween seriously.

tanner.jpg

chicos.jpg

xwing.jpg

Back