• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Northern Brewer BOGO Better Bottles 24 hours only

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had 2 on a big order then *WHAM*. Went out of stock as I was placing order. Called Northern and they offered to backorder if I ordered over phone. Checked my full order at Bell's with 2 BB's and guess what? Cheaper by a couple of bucks due to lower price and low shipping cost!! BTW...this is the second time this month NB has done this to me. First was on a new burner in their catalog which was added 'by mistake' and won't be available until early March.

Bought 2 BBs at Bells in Nov/Dec and it was cheaper than others by at least 3 or 4 bucks and it shipped very quickly. I will price them again when I need more.

I ordered 2 on Wednesday and they are on their way. They sent me a tracking number today. I guess I got lucky?

I ordered two on Wednesday as well & all NB has done so far is bill me.
If they don't ship by this Wednesday I'll just cancel my order.

Ordered mine on the 24th and they are en route. Scheduled delivery on 30th.

MicheleE63 said:
I ordered 2 on Wednesday and they are on their way. They sent me a tracking number today. I guess I got lucky?

I got mine today! Guess I should fill them this weekend.

Irish Red Ale and Chili Stout

Back