I can build YOU ANYTHING OUT OF STAINLESS DIRT CHEAP!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkenJamaal

Reaction score
I have been fabricating stainless for three years! I have seen the blichman three tier stands for 60$ on the internet I will charge 30 I will make a Keggle for 150! you pay shipping! I can weld pretty much anything and I work for a shop where I have access to some crazy metal working machines. Just e-mail me with dimensions or drafts I can build anything you can throw at me! I have current built a forty five gallon mash ton! I want to sell this though I'll off it for 350$~

Well, there's a forum for registered vendors on here. Not exactly sure of how you go about becoming a registered vendor on the site, but you'd probably get more business if you were one.

I'll get right on it! But don't be upset when she looks like Optimus Prime's redheaded step child!

deloren, w/flux capacitor! I made a mistake on a batch a couple weeks ago and I would like to go back and fix it. ;)

+1 on the vendor registration thing if trying to drum up business here.

Dude the shrike Looks Awesome! And It would take me a few years but I could give it wurl!

MOD EDIT, address removed.

if any ideas come about Im just another American trying too make it!

I have been fabricating stainless for three years! I have seen the blichman three tier stands for 60$ on the internet I will charge 30 I will make a Keggle for 150! you pay shipping! I can weld pretty much anything and I work for a shop where I have access to some crazy metal working machines. Just e-mail me with dimensions or drafts I can build anything you can throw at me! I have current built a forty five gallon mash ton! I want to sell this though I'll off it for 350$~

As you might expect, most folks here on HBT are fairly internet savoy. They / we, also tend to keep an eye out for each other on offers & deals that feel just a little bit shaky. So here is what I would suggest to help you get some interest in your work...

Sign up as a registered vendor... It may cost you a few bucks, but it gives folks some comfort to know that your information is legit and on file. Also, DrunkenJamaal does not scream out as a company / name I am gonna rush to do business with any more than CheatEmAndRun.
If you were a long time member here, it might be a different story.

Sorry to be kind of harsh, but if you are serious, show it.

True- It isn't mean if you are trying to help. I realize it is dumb to nit pick, but proper spelling and punctuation, grammar and case, etc. go a long way to letting people know you are serious and know what you are talking about. This is a very large community and if you are serious about doing some business, I would reregister with a more professional name and pony up for a vendor membership. Then you can advertise like a mad man and get some good side jobs going for some extra beer cash!

Good luck, I wish on of these ads would pop up near me :mug:

Oh, and I want this in stainless:

Stand_II.png

which size USPS flat rate box size would you like filled with dirt? :D

If you'd really like this made get me dimensions on the frame so I can get a rough estimate on material, but I can build that easily we do mainly stainless in my shop and have all the materials required to build this. I would need to know if you want 3/4 inch square tubing or 1 inch. The spacing pretty much all dimesions to build this so I can see how many linear ft. I would have to buy from my shop! Thank you and If your serious I am too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back