Anyone in KY/TN/MS?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewer_99

Reaction score
Anyone near Ft. Campbell, KY or Clarksville, TN? I'll be leaving for there on Sunday for the week.

And the following weekend I'll be heading to Jackson, MS for a week.

My wife will be with me for the trip. Anyone want to meet up at a local watering hole and drink a few while discussing brewing? The first round is on me. :D

Let me know by Sat night because after that I'll be on the road. I usually don't check my email (or this url) unless a hotel has a computer for their guests.

Actually, yes and no. I have accounts with most of the airlines, but I have no freaking idea how many miles I have. Same thing with hotels.

I try to drive to most places (when possible) as I enjoy it and have plenty of time to get from point A to point B.

I just got home from Korea last Sat (I HAD to fly...) and now I'm leaving on Sunday for another 2 weeks.

I'll be home for Turkey Day, but then I have to go to TX on 28 Nov for 2 weeks.

I'll be off for the entire holiday period though.

According to my calendar I'll be on the road 22 weeks this year and still managed to brew 17 batches (so far). I have plans to brew tonight.

I like brewing then leaving for 2 weeks because when I get home all I have to do is rack or bottle. :D

Back