purchasing a German hat

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amishland

Reaction score
any one know where I can get a German hat from in Michigan? any online retailers that could get one here to me in a handful of days?

i am going to an Oktoberfest party this Friday and wanted to wear a hat.

I think this the first thread of this discourse I've read on this forum... Kudos to you sir! :mug: Ed might be able to help you.

thx revvy, I will check that out next time i go up there, maybe in october, but not in time for this friday. i havent found any online hats from your link yet

I may not be able to convince SWMBO to drive two hours each way on a weeknight, so looks like I will need to order online unless metro detroit has one for sale.

I think Revvy was suggesting getting off the computer and using a telephone to literally talk to someone at any of the variety of specialty shops in town :)- his link is a step in the right direction to get said shops phone numbers!! :mug:

What did you order?

I ordered the 2-9 hat, every one liked it I ended up talking about beer and brewing and smoking meat all night. Did not bring a camera but me and timberwolf had too much to drink and not enough to eat.

great times, and was free for us.

Back