Austin Home Brew...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other advantage would be if someone wreaks the directions, they just have to pop onto your site and download them.

Oooooh! That IS a good idea. Once, the dogs ripped into a kit from Austin Homebrew and wrecked the directions. since I'd made that kit before, I just guessed and it worked out alright. I just thanked my lucky stars that the boys didn't get into the hops. Having the directions as a PdF file would come in quite handy.

Meanwhile, our UPS lady now knows to put packages out of doggy reach.

Or they can just take his recipes and buy ingredients elsewhere, not a good idea.

-

Or they can just take his recipes and buy ingredients elsewhere, not a good idea.

-

Many other vendors do post their recipes so it can't be that big of a disadvantage. You could always buy the recipe once then you'd have it and could still source ingredients anywhere you want.

Honestly though, I usually price out a recipe on multiple sites and it's been rare where AHS wasn't at least competitive if not the best. Especially when the flat shipping is factored in and even more so if you can plan ahead to get the free shipping for a $100 order.

If you did not place the order yet, hose clamps are normally 30 -40 cents at most stores, maybe it is the same at AHS.

As for messing up the directions and needing another copy, if you ask them, they will send you another copy (or tell you what you need to know over the phone).

Back