San Diegans - I'm teaching an all grain class in North Park on the 5th of June

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carnevoodoo

Reaction score
THIS IS AN OPEN EVENT! Please invite anyone you want!

This is an all grain brewing course for those who want to start brewing or for those who want to make the jump from extract/partial mash. I'm willing to answer any and all questions about brewing or anything else I might know about. I expect a lot of questions and I will try my hardest to answer every one.

So the details are as follows:

The beer being made will be an all Centennial IPA. This beer will be about 7% ABV, 60 IBUs, and nice and refreshing. Of course, the beer will not be done for a few weeks, but it should be great.

June 5th, 2010
12:00 PM (noon)
$10 to sign up (15 the day of the class - this is the rules of the shop, I don't charge, but the shop wants to cover costs...)

There will be a grill set up for the down times for you to cook whatever you feel like making (about a 4 hour process.) We should have as much fun as possible.

Email [email protected] or [email protected] to sign up or for more information. Or call them. 619.630.BREW.

Sounds fun! Too bad I'll be camping that weekend, but it would have been nice to come and drink a beer and cook some grub. I've got a couple friends who want to learn how to brew, but they'll just have to deal with me teaching them on brew days :)

About your link though, to CHUG, how do we sign up? I assume it's a San Diego thing too? Our local QUAFF hasn't given me the time of day (even when I went to two of their meetups...was just completely ignored even when trying to talk to others, like I was an outsider), and I'm looking for a more personable and fun club where people actually talk to newcomers! Hah.

Back