HBT Official Memorable Quotes Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
At the behest of McKBrew, I'm creating this as a one-stop depository for memorable quotes from the annals of HBT-dom. This is not for random quotes from movies or something you think are funny, but strictly for memorable quotes made by forum members in the forums.

Let's see 'em.

My most recent favorite is in my signature (complete with a fight club edit):
RichBrewer said:
As much as I would LOVE to see you post your ass in the [mod edit], I don't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

This relates to a bet concerning the Brewers and the Rockies this evening. Believe me, I'll die laughing if the Rockies win!

Boerderij Kabouter, I was the one that said that! You wound me.

We were talking about bittering agents in chat, and I suggested "essence of bitchface". Here's what JoeC said about it.

One shot of it is enough to screw up 4 relationships and a feminine products aisle in a CVS

If anyone has trouble deciding, I recommend this:

banner.gif

I always carry my dog-eared copy around so that I can fight the man or put down the random *****baggery that happens my way.

banner.gif

I always carry my dog-eared copy around so that I can fight the man or put down the random *****baggery that happens my way.

That. Is. So. Goddamned. Badass. :rockin:

Alright, I take back what I said about Jeepsters being worse than the scumbags in the Puerto Rican Day Parade who tried to grope my wife :D

banner.gif

ROFLMAO! I have tears coming down my face and my stomach hurts from laughing!

Nothing can beat these....

my sofa an th porch is very ncice, they can kiss my ass. ill take em all. fight me bout it. i dare yalls. leave mty sofa alone. wicker is ugly, cordaroy is way nicer. we give ut cnadu w no raxors on halloween on thst soafa to the kids. you lie kkids, no. ? sofa is good. friend ssit on it and drink beers,., we make bbers and they tll me ny niegbor isworse but he is my friend., i dont complain. leav ehis dead mommas stuff alone tgoo. this IS texas! we kicj u in pit. die code monkey!!!!@

i mean what si wrongwith nice sofa on frnt porch? rats do not eat it. it is not rtoen up! they givew me a violaton notice!>>?? 875343 them! i got guns nman! sofa or die! it id nice! we all like it. amd mt nieghbot is my bre wbubby snf they gsve him sa tivkrt too! they dont now who we are! we stand and we fight for what we now is right! they say buckes ok, fine! i put bucket sofa. but not brew buxcet. they may take buckets. hell no! not brew buckets! in the street I calling tyou out bitches! the court is colsed! cowards not oen at night!

Pardon me stewardess, but I speak drucken, I can help.

My sofa on the porch is very nice. They can kiss my ass.
I'll take them all. Fight me about it! I dare ya'll!
Leave my sofa alone.
Wicker is ugly, corduroy is way nicer!
We give out candy with no razors on Halloween on that sofa to the kids.
You like kids, no?
Sofa is good.
Friends sit on it and drink beers.
Me make beers and they told me my neighbor is worse, but he is my friend.
I don't complain.
Leave his dead mom's stuff alone too. This IS Texas!
We kick you in the pit! DIE CODE MONKEY!

For more translations, please see capcrnch at translator.capcrnch.net

No, its not a real URL.

Hope tomorrow is better Zul'jin!!

I still bust a gut reading that thread....https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=52640&highlight=code+monkey

banner.gif

I think I saw them on sale at Walmart. Oh wait.. they are giving them away FREE.. so they can run all of the book shops in town out of business

banner.gif

omfg, that's an instant HBT classic!

I figured there'd be pics as well. WTF?! I don't click on a thread titled EXPLOSIVE Dog Diahrea without expecting to see some canine intestinal carnage.

From the classic explosive dog diarrhea thread.

Moshiach said:
Thanks to the guys with constructive posts

The rest of you, F*CK YOU, get off your high horse you elitist, ass c*nts. Me and my mates HAVE read about home brew, obviously not some specific parts, I don't care if you're old or young, your response to our few simple questions was patronizing and useless. Obviously trying to feel 'big' and making up for short-comings, get a life.

When flying insults about immaturity, take a look in the mirror.

Seems that Moshiach made some revisions to the post however. EAC appears to have been replaced with EUB.

Done Evan! :)

Fight Club. Kill it if need be mods.

Hitting the ban(ne)d wagon.

Copper said:
Me Grampy said to watch out for city slickin brewin fulla/chit buttheads like you.
I know my stuf, pal.
I come here to get the dice on the first lick.
Iffen you folks can give me a decent starter, (why I am here)
I can do the rest.

Copper

And the classic reply
John Beere said:
I'm from South GA and even I don't understand...

Latest posts

Back