Newb from uk

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sc0tty81

Reaction score
Got a lager kit from my brother for Xmas, currently 6 days into fermentation and the patience is killing me, cant wait for it to be ready so me and my brother can have a good sesh on it!! already looking for upgrades and thinking about my next batch!!

hi!

Lager always gets better the longer you wait before you drink it. i remember the wait the first time. As soon as your fermenter is clear, put something else in it. It will pay off in the end.

Where about in the UK are you?

good luck with the lager,
haskell.

cpl-america said:
hi!

Lager always gets better the longer you wait before you drink it. i remember the wait the first time. As soon as your fermenter is clear, put something else in it. It will pay off in the end.

Where about in the UK are you?

good luck with the lager,
haskell.

Yeah I'm gonna get another batch on the go ASAP, we have some really good containers at work that are ideal for fermenting so I'm thinking about getting hold of a couple an having a couple of batches on the go, I'm in Yorkshire, where are you?

Back