Hop Starts Sale!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArrowheadHops

Reaction score
Arrowhead Hops has our crop of hop starts ready to ship direct from the farm! All starts have a solid root mass (this is a live plant) and have multiple breaks ready to climb! All varieties will be $5.00 each plus shipping (shipping up to 4 is $5.50 5-12 $11.50). Please email [email protected] or send a PM (email included) with variety and quantity if you wish to place an order. Sorry we cannot ship to HI, AK, WA, or ID. If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks
Andy

Currently available:
Out of Stock
Thanks HBT!

Hop-Start-2012.jpg

Roots-2012.jpg

We are currently out of stock on the hop starts, they went fast. When more become available I’ll post an update. Thanks to everyone that got some, being a small farm I really value your business.

Thanks HBT!

I ordered three Cascade and three Centennial Plugs from Arrowhead Hops. They arrived in a timely manner, alive and ready for planting. Planted them the same day they came in the mail and they grow an inch the same day! They are thriving, if you are looking for a Hop starter, go with Arrowhead Hops while they are still in stock!!!

Back