Second run at a label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbg96

Reaction score
Second label coincidentally enough for the second batch ever. :ban:

Thoughts and comment and razzing are appreciated...:

label4A.jpg

Per the suggestion of BerserkerB, now edited to take out the says-it url. Definitely an improvement and one I wanted, but didn't know how to do...until I messed with the Paint program a bit and also got the color right to match the background.:drunk:

I don't think there's anything I can do about the dragon size.

label4AA.jpg

Good concept, I like the logo. I would try saving it at a bit higher quality though, or retouching that dragon.. it's gotten pretty brutalized by jpeg compression at some point.

Maybe trying breaking up the brown with an image, or even a texture?

I just hit google and threw something in there to show you what I mean... a nice brown leather texture might look cool as well.

^something like that? Break up all those bland colors.

That really is fantastic, Mr. Trout, and by the way, I really like all your books.

Seriously, great, great stuff. The additions, suggestions, and help is very much appreciated.

The thing about the Trout label is not only is it ver' nice, but I'm coming to the sad realization that unless I want to pony up for an analysis I'm probably never going to find out what kind of hops I have. :drunk: This means that if the result of the batch is a winner, more batches will follow and that label will get some repeat use. Woo! :ban:

Back