• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stuff for sale in Boston, MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrankyOldLibrarian

Reaction score
I have a bunch of stuff for sale that’s been sitting around my basement for a while. I bought most of the stuff from friends when they moved from Boston over the years. I won’t ship anything. I can meet in Jamaica Plain or Waltham. Prices are marked, and are pretty fair (I think). If you buy a bunch of stuff we can work out a deal.

Keggle ($50/each): The tops are cut off, but they don’t have a port for the valve so you’d have to drill that out and buy the valve, etc. I have two for sale.

10 Gallon Mash Tun ($15): This mash tun must be at least 15 or 20 years old. It served my friend well, but it looks so dated & needs to be cleaned. I haven’t tested it, but the copper manifold alone should be worth this price.

10 Gallon Mash Tun ($25): This is a newer one. The insides have warped a little, but it still works fine. There are some larger gaps in the manifold so you’ll have to go to the hardware store and pick up another SS braided hose from the plumbing aisle.

5# Co2 tank ($45): It’s empty.

5# Co2 tank ($35): It’s an old one so it will need to be retested/recertified. There is still some Co2 in it for your kegging enjoyment.

Carona Grain Mill ($15): I need to make sure that I have all the parts for this. I think that I do…

keg1a.JPG

keg2a.JPG

mashtun1b.JPG

mashtun2a.JPG

Thanks for the Keggles COL. Checked them out last night. Can't wait to get AG going this year. There's a complimentary homebrew waiting for you once I get a couple of batches under my belt.

I am interested in the co2 tank, either one really. I have a place that takes exchanges no matter the date so the old one would be just fine.

Thanks for the Keggles COL. Checked them out last night. Can't wait to get AG going this year. There's a complimentary homebrew waiting for you once I get a couple of batches under my belt.

Enjoy going all grain! Thanks again for the 2 brews! I'm going to store them for a few months since I always enjoy Doppelbocks in the Fall.

NY, but I at times go to MA. But not anytime in the near future that I know of. So if I am going that way I will shoot you a PM and see if you still have it.

Back