My first homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagicalBeerMan

Reaction score
I was worried this pale ale was a bit much since it had over 70 IBUs, but it came out DAMN good.

IMG_0378.jpg

Your first homebrew, an you have a 4 tap system?!?!? WTF?!? I envy your style, bro!

My fiance got me a full deluxe brew kit for Christmas that included kegging. So I figured I would just build a keezer. I should have calculated the overall cost before I decide to go 4 tap, but now its worth it.

Chimay glass, label on backside. It was the closest glass to me and I was to excited to go upstairs and grab a cold mug.

MagicalBeerMan said:
My fiance got me a full deluxe brew kit for Christmas that included kegging. So I figured I would just build a keezer. I should have calculated the overall cost before I decide to go 4 tap, but now its worth it.

I love my wife, immensely... but I certainly envy you... shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

MagicalBeerMan said:

BTW, where'd you pick up that drip tray?

The drip tray is from a place by my house called tomsbrewshop. It was 89.99 but I think i saw it for 79.99 from midwest if you don't live in Denver. Its perfect to hang on a collar and have enough room.

Yooper said:
Me too!

Well, I mean I don't love your wife immensely, but I do have kegerator envy.

If only you knewy wife, Yooper, you'd live her immensely ;)

Latest posts

Back