Free Bottles in Metro Detroit.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revvy

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone need bottles? I have TONS. Most of them in handy dandy milk crates that hold 1 case worth. Most are delabled, though some I was too lazy to de-label or to return to the right store....

I'm off the week between Christmas and New Year's if you want to meet at say Dragonmead to affect a trade (Buy me a beer for a case.)

Pm if interested.

My girlfriend would kill me if I actively sought out more bottles lol. I am getting low though.. down to about 5 cases o_O

If you want some let me know.....Now that I keg, the amount of beers I bottle condition is small compared to what it used to be, and for those I use bombers, or flip tops, or champagne bottles or stubbies for...so standard 12 ouncers are not getting used. And I don't have a lot of storage space in my condo, AND I'm starting to DIY foodlab stuff playing around with molecular gastronomy, and that stuff, and kegs are starting to crowd out my bottles.

Yeah I keg as well... My bottle supply is for competitions. Sometimes a case or more per comp :-/

Also in a condo and that space thing is my dilemma :D

I can definitely use a lot of bottles. I am going out of town to see family 12/28-1/2, and my work schedule is rough... hopefully we can work something out?

Back