Dilemmas...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpatrickv

Reaction score
Anybody ever caught in that dilemma of "I wanna brew something new....but then again I really want to re-brew this..."?

That's the situation I'm in right now. Only have the finances to brew 1 at this time(Well one for me specifically) and I'm caught between trying a new recipe of mine or brewing one of my favorites(A Coconut cascadian ale)

I do current have ingredients for 2 more beers but they are both being made for festival consumption and not my own.

:smack:

Yup all the time. I get a beer set in my head. On actual brew day it's always something else :/ never enough time.

My problem is I only have a few bottles left of my homebrew that I really enjoy, then a bunch of some meh stuff.

Not to mention my last batch of this beer I made I wasn't able to drink myself, I made it for a festival, which I really need to stop doing...lol

I always have that dilemma. I have some Falconer's Flight hops I bought around August that I was going to make a CDA with. Well, I think I've made 3 or 4 batches since and still no CDA.

Next up...not the CDA yet :(

For me it's time...I'm lucky if I get to brew once a month due to a crazy schedule and that of 2 young kids, so yes, I have this dilemma every time I ponder what my next grain bill will be. Sometimes though, it gets overwhelming just trying to figure out what to brew next, so today I just brewed a SMaSH for the first time. It was kind of relaxing to only have to measure out one grain, and one hop strain...

Back