Show us your labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneTreeFarms

Reaction score
okay i've added a few labels on the home brew beer side of things but it seems like i'm the only one over there showing off wine labels so i thought it'd be fun to start one over here on the wine side of things. here's one i made for a dandelion wine i started last may and just bottled. i hope everyone will share their labels as well.

Enjoy! :drunk:

DW.jpg

What programs are you guys using? I want to make a label and have a design but not sure how to put it on the computer like that. Awesome labels by the way!

Cat label - For a wine I'm giving away as a gift
Red Army - Beer label for a friend.

welch.jpg

Label.jpg

i've been using gimp, it's a free program alot like PS. awesome labels by the way guys!

Here's another one of mine, made it as a joke label for a buddy of mine. he may or may not have been a steelers fan

jesusjuice.jpg

Lol! Jesus juice with Tebow!! Thanks for the heads up on the program.

I have a weekly dinner/hangout with friends that we call Man Night. This is the label I use for my meads:

mead label.jpg

My wife drew this up and printed them up for me as an anniversary gift.

image-120265510.jpg

I like allot of the labels...love both of the dandelion wines and the total difference in them both....

Also like the one the boss (I mean wife) drew up...those are special

Just crafted this one today for a batch I finally bottled this evening. :)

Jacks Sweet Show Mead 2011.jpg

Dandelion Wine

I'm REALLY liking this label! Great idea, did you shoot the pic?
I think this is one of the top 5 labels, not just for this thread, but for all the labels I've seen on this site, beautiful. VERY WELL DONE!
Regards, GF.

Love the image, but the text is alittle difficult to read. i'm sure it shows up great on the bottle just alittle difficult on the image. cheers!

Yea... It did come out a little hard to read the fine print. It was the closest Nightmare before Christmas font I had. I'll have to look for something a little easier on the eyes for any future puns.

I'm REALLY liking this label! Great idea, did you shoot the pic?
I think this is one of the top 5 labels, not just for this thread, but for all the labels I've seen on this site, beautiful. VERY WELL DONE!
Regards, GF.

Sadly, I didn't shoot this pic. A friend showed it to me and I thought it would make a nice label. Thanks for the praise though! :)

This is for a Grape Concentrate Wine I just bottled. I kinda screwed up on the touch up but it turned out alright I think.

GalileosGrape.jpeg

I haven't bottled this mead yet but this is the label I was thinking of using. I was going for a clean look but it kinda pales in comparison to the other ones here so I might have to spruce it up some first. LoL

6889-label.png

here's my fun one, bringing back the good ole days of saturday morning cartoons this is for a mixture of black,blue,and rasberries. or as i'm calling them, smurf berries

Smurf Berry.jpg

nice labels everyone. chabor i like the tagline at the bottom!

Thanks, since I'm not an artsy type I create them at winelabelsdirect.com, save them as a .pdf convert to .jpg and add a little stuff. The tagline seems to be true, the same for the homebrew also.

started a candy cane wine here about a month ago, this is the label i've been working on. I'm planning to infuse chocolate when i rack to secondary this weekend.

Candy cane wine? What was your recipe? That sounds like a fun one to try. Great looking label btw. :D

Candy cane wine? What was your recipe? That sounds like a fun one to try. Great looking label btw. :D

For a 3gallon batch:
54 candy canes
1/8 pectic enzyme
6 cans Welch's white grape concentrate
1 tsp nutrient
1 tsp energizer
1 banana with skin, I sliced the banana

I started with an sg of 1.084, acid .60%, after it ferments to dry, stabilize and taste,there really wasn't much in the way of taste so I use about a tablespoon of McCormicks peppermint but I have found Watkins peppermint at Walmart, this is a natural extract so use this if you can find it. Start with a tsp of peppermint, taste and add more to your liking, then backsweeten, I used 24 candy canes (this will also bring out a nice pick color) and one bottle of corn syrup (corn syrup gives it a real nice mouth feel), final gravity was 1.032 BUT I added Ghirardelli 70% chococate, 2 pkgs, should be 7 oz. for 2 months., rack, let it clear and bottle.

this is a great recipe for those who were lucky enough to snag a bunch of candy canes after christmas this year!!

Posted these before but now they are on the bottle :)

1- jalapeño raspberry meas
2- vanilla mead

image-1876345279.jpg

image-1565853254.jpg

not wine but my first lable, made this for a batch of limoncello i'm giving out as a wedding favor at my wedding. I just put on the lables last night, i'll add a bottle pick to this post.
label3.jpg
think I'm going to keep the main logo though, kinda like what I came up with. might see if I can come up with an efficent way to just etch that JK on my bottles.

Back