Dark Lord Day bus from Chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niilo

Reaction score
I'm throwing around the idea at my work about using the company shuttle bus for transport to and from DLD. Just seeing if enough people would be interested. Probably 12 people. Maybe cost $20-$30. Not sure, they might do it for free. If it does charge I will make sure some beer and food will be included. I'm thinking about 10am departure maybe 6pm pickup? Any takers? Again I am still waiting for conformation. But also seeing if people would have interest.

The bus would be leaving from River North.

Oh man..

I would absolutely love to be apart of this.. I live in Chicago, but was unable to get my hands on a ticket :-/...

let me know if you guys hear of anyone getting rid of their ticket, and not asking an arm and a leg in return!

Hi Niilo. Wanted to check if you were going ahead with this. Myself and one other person are looking for a way to get to DLD. Let me know, thanks!

Myself and 4 friends are looking for a bus is this something you are looking to do in 2012. Please let me know.

I'd be up for this for my buddy and me. In group C and would need to stay later than 6 possibly. Otherwise might chance it with the Reggies Bus.

Back