In Columbus, Oh 10/8-10/10 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What part of town are you in? We have some decent bottles shops, a few good growler places (one is all ohio beer), and some decent brewpubs. I could grab a drink tomorrow.

I live around circleville working on my first batch . A friend of mine mentioned north high brewery for supplies . I went to check them out and was very happy with the visit. Good prices on supplies and great beer. I had their dark ipa and the citra ipa liked the citra better BUT both were very tasty.

Back in town Dec 3-5th!

Available Tuesday, wednesday, thursday nights. Driving back to Louisville Fri night.

Some bottle shops and growler fill stations to Google. Ohio taproom, daily growler, savor growl, crafted drafts (largest bottle shop), gentiles, Kenny road market.

Breweries: north high brewing (homebrew stuff is over priced and selection narrow. Good beer), four string, elevator, zauber, barely's (either location), Columbus brewing co.

Enjoy

I am north of columbus by 10 miles or so. Near Polaris.

Yellow brick pizza came up before yellow brick road when "yellow brick" is typed in! (google)

Turns out I am in westerville. 10 miles north of columbus or so.

Crap, missed your visit again. I was out of town (as usual) on business. Will you be traveling to Cbus regularly? I hope you left Thursday, or you may be spending the weekend.

Glad to hear you got out in time. Hope you had a good time in Cbus, our beer seen has rally taken off in the last 12 months or so. IF you get back let us know.

Free cocktails are always good, If you get back up this way and the timing works out I could help you out with that local thing.

Crap :(

I appreciate it.

I got 3 kinds of Yeungling (not available here) but hardly a good beer tour.

Next time if it happens!

Well......2/5/2013 I have to go back to Columbusand make up the day I missed! lol. That is a Wednesday.

Bodega on high street is great. Great beer and good food. 4pm-8pm half off all drafts. Kenny road market has excellent beer selection.

Back