Cold weather rant!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tophe

Reaction score
This cold weather that came in is really depressing. I almost put off brewing tomorrow because of it, but im going to bear with it, bundle up and brew in the garage. Probably do my mashing inside though.

Also, baseball games are getting cancelled due to the weather which is screwing me on points! .....working out good for Fiery though.

Its frickin snowing outside right now and has been for the last two days! 5 days ago it was 70 outside...wtf!

Cant wait til this is gone for good for the summer!

Welcome to Spring! In the last week, it's been 72F,32F, 27F, 76F, 42F.

On the plus side, all of my hops have sprouted. The Fuggles has about 15 shoots coming up over an area 3 feet across. This from a single rhizome two years ago.

LOL...we have about 2 inches of snow on the ground right now and still going!

This kills me....top down on the Jeep 2 weeks ago, 84 degrees. :rolleyes:

I DO love snow though. Nothing more beautiful when it is falling.

Man, its snowing her in Virginia Beach. It was 80 a few days ago, and it will be 80 probably in a few days. Its kind of cool though, I get a kick out of watching people walk in snow with flip-flops.

The Criminal.
Ize

01 canadian BS.jpg

One day i have the air on the next i have the heater on, only in Texas. My beer probably has no idea what is going on.

Ize said:
The Criminal.
Ize

I almost have to agree with you. All that H's usually scroll right and end up as L's on our side of the coast. That is unless you count all the storms produced around the carolinias that wind its way north and batter our coast.

It actually snowed in Austin on Saturday. It was one nasty day, but the temp is warming back up again. Went from having the AC on to stoking the fireplace.

EdWort said:
It actually snowed in Austin on Saturday. It was one nasty day, but the temp is warming back up again. Went from having the AC on to stoking the fireplace.

AC.... hmmmm I see that on my GMC van heater switch. Wonder what that's for? Whatever it is it's broke. When I turned it on nothing but cold air came from it.

spinner.gif

Back