• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carboys, Better Bottle, Carboy stand in Florida.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
would you ship the 2 brew haulers? If so price to 02132? also might be interested in the 2 blue drying stands too

I vouch for this seller, bought a RIMS tube about 2 years ago that I still use every brew day. If I was still in Florida I would already be there to pick all this up. Awesome deal and great seller. Good luck!

zeekage said:
would you ship the 2 brew haulers? If so price to 02132? also might be interested in the 2 blue drying stands too

Sorry, I would like to sell it together. If I change my mind I will PM you if that's okay.

Option said:
I vouch for this seller, bought a RIMS tube about 2 years ago that I still use every brew day. If I was still in Florida I would already be there to pick all this up. Awesome deal and great seller. Good luck!

Thanks bro. Glad to hear the tube is still working out for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back